ENGLISH PREP PROGRAMME OUTCOMES
Program outcomes for students who have successfully completed the English Preparatory Program are as follows:
- To have competence in English at B2 level according to the CEFR.
- To comprehend and analyze written texts clearly on professional, educational and daily life levels.
- To be able to express oneself fluently and accurately in professional, educational and daily life conversations and to understand the other party’s ideas without difficulty.
- To be able to comprehend the content of texts containing abstract and concrete topics by reading and listening and to be able to write and speak on abstract-concrete subjects by clearly expressing their own opinion.
- To take notes in lessons taught in English and to indicate the important points in their own notes.
- To be able to make presentations on topics of expertise or interest and to participate actively in class discussions on these topics.