PURPOSE OF ESTABLISHMENT
Gedik Education Foundation was established on September 7, 1994 to contribute to the education of the country and the development of welding technology. Gedik Holding believes in absolute integration of economic achievements into society and sees it as vital need for society. By establishing Gedik Education Foundation, Gedik Holding is happy for what they have done until now and they are excited about what they will do in the future. Gedik Education Foundation is proud of receiving Certificate of Appreciation from various institutions and especially Certificate of Appreciation from Ministry of National Education and Appreciation Plaque from Presidency of Turkey on 05.04.2007 for activities and charities they have carried out in line with the objectives of the foundation.
- Organizing courses and training seminars to train qualified welders, Welding Technicians and Welding Engineers with the aim of raising the manpower required by the Turkish welding industry
- Organizing certificate exams for welders who are active in our country
- Establishing a library and documentation center in the foundation, which can meet the needs of the welding sector
- Providing materials testing experiments and chemical analysis services that our industry needs
- Providing consultancy to the Turkish welding sector by establishing a science and technology commission composed of people who are university faculty members and who have acquired vast experience working in the welding sector for many years
- Providing scholarships to successful students
Gedik Education Foundation has been providing information technology and facilities it has for the country ever since it was established in 1994, especially in the field of welding. The Gedik Education Foundation, which is getting stronger and expanding its field, wants to spread this power not only in the fields of welding technology and engineering, but also in every field that our country is in need.
The GEDIK Education Foundation is also a responsible member of International Institute of Welding (IIW) since 2008 and since March 2009 it has been organizing internationally valid education and training programs for International Welding Engineering ( IWE), International Welding Technician (IWT), and International Welding Inspection Personnel (IWIP)