- On the web page of Istanbul Gedik University, the pre-registration form in the IGUN-TOMER section is filled and sent.
- The declaration is essential in the pre-registration. Istanbul Gedik University reserves the right to impose sanctions.
FINAL REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Final registration is done by personal application to Istanbul Gedik University IGUN-TOMER with bank receipt and passport after depositing the student course fee to the bank account published on the website.
- The student should follow the academic calendar published on the website and should not miss the dates of the course start.
- Course fee is $ 1,250 ($) for five courses (A1-A2-B1-B2-C1). The course fee can be paid in advance at one time or by two installments. In case it is paid by installments, the first installment should be paid before the final registration and the second should be paid before B2 course starts.
Pay the course fee (excluding the bank transfer fee) to the bank account below.
Account Holder: T.C. GEDIK UNIVERSITY-TOMER
TEB BANK Şube: 37-Pendik E-5
Account Number: 66764638
Account Type: Drawing USD Account
STATEMENT PART: The name of the student, Passport Number and the number of courses that is paid.