Erasmus and Exchange Programs Coordinatorship has its misson;
- To carry out the mobility processes of our students and academic and administrative staff (our internal stakeholders) within the scope of exchange programs within the framework of the principles of transparency, impartiality and accountability,
- Contributing to our internal stakeholders who go abroad within the scope of exchange programs and to our external stakeholders who prefer our university, to achieve their targets at the highest level,
- Developing the international stakeholder university network in terms of quality and quantity in a way that will allow the highest level of achievements in outgoing and incoming mobility processes,
- To mediate the execution of joint academic, cultural and scientific projects with partner universities abroad in order to contribute to the development of academic and scientific knowledge.
Erasmus and Exchange Programs Coordinatorship has its aim;
- To act as an intermediary to increase the contribution of our university to academic and scientific developments at national and international level, in line with its internationalization strategy,
- To contribute to the development of the academic, cultural and scientific qualities of our university students and members,
- To contribute to the increase of academic and scientific cooperation of our university with qualified universities around the world.
- To contribute to the promotion of our country, city and university to our foreign stakeholders in the best way and thus to increase their international recognition.