Admission Requirements for the Private Law Master Program with Thesis:
Graduates of the Faculty of Law will be accepted.
Conditions for Applicants to Apply:
- Applicants must have at least 55 points of equal weight score from the Academic Personnel and Graduate Education Entrance Exam (ALES).
- No need foreign language.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION TO THE PRIVATE LAW MASTER PROGRAM:
- Sertificate of licence
- License Transcript
- Copy of identity card
- Military status certificate from male candidates (can be obtained from e-government)
- Criminal record (available from e-government)
- Residence registration (available from e-government)
- 2 passport size pictures
- ALES certificate