The English Proficiency Exam for Students Enrolled in Our School through Additional Placement, Undergraduate Transfer, and External Transfer (DGS) will be held on Thursday, September 28, 2023.
Exam Time: Written Exam 10:00 – 12:00.
Oral Exam 13:00 (5 minutes for each candidate).
Exam Place: Written Exam: Kartal Campus, B Block 4th Floor (B404)
Oral Exam: B Block, 4th Floor (B404),
General Information About the Exam:
- Your written exam duration is 120 minutes.
- The exam consists of two parts. (Written and Oral Exam)
- You can access information about the exam format by clicking this link.
- If you have any other questions about the exam, you can contact the School of Foreign Languages to consult. Phone: 444 5 438 (1163) – Instagram: @gedikyabancidiller
- Students coming to the exam should bring pencils, erasers, and sharpeners.
- You should bring both a ballpoint pen and a pencil at the time of the exam.
- Lecture notes, books and other materials are collected at the place determined by the course instructor, instructor, or supervisor.
- Invigilators arrange for students to sit properly and check their identities and ensure that students sign the attendance list.
- Invigilators explain that the IDs of the students taking the exam must be on the desk during the exam.
- It is forbidden for students to have devices such as mobile phones, headphones, pocket computers, Bluetooth, voice recorders, smart watches with them during the exam. If there are such devices, in accordance with the exam rules it is ensured that they are kept turned off in a place where a student cannot reach them before the exam.
- It is forbidden for students who have finished the exam to wait in the corridor, enter other exam halls, and speak and signal with the students who are still taking the exam.
We wish you luck.