FACULTY OF FINE ARTS AND ARCHITECTURE
INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE AND ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN
POİNTS and QUOTAS
Our department accepts students with TM-1 score. The following table can be examined for the 2016-2017 OSYM data.
Program Name Points Type Quota Registrant Smallest Score The Biggest Score
Interior Architecture and Environmental Design TM-1 6 6 383,15067 430,81101
Interior Architecture and Environmental Design TM-1 30 30 278,86829 347,75173
Interior Architecture and Environmental Design TM-1 12 12 270,44727 285,97496
Interior Architecture and Environmental Design TM-1 12 12 243,76173 266,81450
2016-2017 Interior Architecture and Environmental Design ÖSYM data *
In 2017-2018 Academic Year, the quota of our department is 70 people. 7 people with 100% scholarship; 43 people with 50% scholarship; 60 students with 25% scholarship will receive scholarship. The following table can be examined for the quota of 2017-2018 Academic Year.
ISTANBUL GEDIK UNIVERSITY
Faculty of Fine Arts and Architecture TOTAL CONTINENTS FULL SCHOLARSHIP 50% SCHOLARSHIP 25% SCHOLARSHIP PAID
Interior Architecture and Environmental Design 70 7 43 10 10
In 2017-2018 Academic Year, students who will choose Istanbul Gedik University Fine Arts Faculty of Architecture Interior Architecture and Environmental Design Department should take into consideration the following conditions.
- Scholarships to be given, including the compulsory preparatory class,
Full Scholarship: Full tuition fee,
50% Scholarship: Half of the tuition fee,
25% Scholarship: It covers one fourth of the tuition fee and the students will pay the rest of the tuition fee (Excluding optional prep classes.)
- Students who want to attend a one-year English Language Preparatory Program within the quota.
- Istanbul Gedik University is established by Gedik Education and Social Aid Foundation. (Optional Preparation Program included) These fees are determined each year by the Board of Trustees.
Department of Interior Architecture and Environmental Design Scholarships (2017-2018)
- In the first five thousand students in the University Placement Exam, 100% Halil Kaya Gedik scholarship is awarded if they choose İstanbul Gedik University in the first place and win.
- According to the evaluation made at the end of each academic year, students who achieve outstanding success are granted an Academic Achievement Scholarship for the following academic year. The amount and conditions of this scholarship are determined by the Board of Trustees for each academic year.
- 100% scholarship is provided to the students of Martyr and Gazi, who have won our university, as well as the full scholarship quota of the Department. (7 People)